The high performance Terex® Finlay 883 is designed to work as a primary screen in quarry, demolition, C&D Recyling, landfi ll material, topsoil, sand and gravel, coal, iron ore processing and aggregates. The 883 is also at home when being used as a secondary screen fed from a crusher. Its heavy duty build, compact design and machine features makes it the most flexible screening plant in our range.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, screenharps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16′ x 5″) top deck and 3.65m x 1.5m (12′ x 5″) bottom deck screen.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable.